The Reach to Teach ‘REACH’ system fundamentally improves the way teachers teach and children learn.
We challenge teachers to understand, accept and include children of all backgrounds and abilities in the classroom. We help teachers to understand how children learn and develop. We introduce them to the most effective and proven, skills and strategies to accelerate learning and progress.
The REACH system
Highly flexible and independent of curriculum or school system.
- An innovative range of training programmes for teachers and school leaders in the REACH methodology, including;
- Creating inclusive classrooms and schools
- Teaching skills for accelerating progress
- Understanding subject concept development and the possible questions and misunderstandings that children may have
- Our own trained Specialist Teachers co-teaching alongside local teachers to directly affect change from within the school.
- Ongoing, classroom based professional development and support for teachers.
- A school based, leadership development programme for Head Teachers and local government school support teams.
- Structured competency development and performance management systems for teachers.
- Rigorous pupil assessment (formative and summative).