Our Education and Community Programme combines community engagement and teacher capability development to ensure children receive the best quality education, maximising their future opportunities.
Our efforts in the school and the community are mutually reinforcing to ensure we embed system-wide change. Regular attendance is essential to optimise learning outcomes in the classroom. In turn, the learning transformation that parents and other community members see in the schools builds their commitment to ensuring the regular attendance of all children.
Our approach in the school
Highly flexible and independent of curriculum or school system.
- An innovative range of training programmes for teachers and school leaders in our methodology, including;
- Creating inclusive classrooms and schools
- Teaching skills for accelerating progress
- Understanding subject concept development and the possible questions and misunderstandings that children may have
- Our own trained Learning Facilitators co-teaching alongside local government school teachers to directly affect change from within the school.
- Ongoing, classroom based professional development and support for teachers.
- A school based, leadership development programme for Head Teachers and local government school support teams.
- Structured competency development and performance management systems for teachers.
- Rigorous pupil assessment (formative and summative).